Friday, December 16, 2011

Graduation Day!

It's it weird that I was sad after our last visit at the RE today? I had to fight back tears when the doctor and nurses were hugging me. To them I know this is a medical disaster, lol, but for me I am very thankful. Even though this is no where near what we planned for or even thought was a real possibility, I will take 4 babies over no babies any day! Dr. Williams really is amazing, and so are his nurses. Even the receptionist was awesome! Defintely a bittersweet day!

All 4 babies are still doing great! They were extremely active and moving everywhere, and one was hanging upside down the whole time. All heart beats were great and they were all measuring correctly. Our Baby D always measures a few days behind the other 3, but it has been that way the entire time.  This is the best shot we got from today.

  And finally a belly pic. I look rundown and awful but I guess that is how I am going to look from here on out so it's okay.  ;) I strangely look a lot larger in person, or maybe that is just my perception of myself, who knows. This pic was taken today at 10 weeks 4 days.

I feel like all the weight I have gained has gone straight to my face and arms! Well, I guess maybe other places too since my pants don't fit, I just really notice it most in my upper body. I have been doing pretty good on the weight gain, I have put on 12 pounds so far. It's only a little over half of what they wanted me to put on by now, but I have been eating anything and everything, and it's just all that has packed on. The nutritionist told me 70-80 pounds, and my doctor said close to 100 pounds, so my goal is to make it to 80 pounds. I think I can do it!

Lastly, I would like to say thanks to all of the quad moms that have reached out to me over the past couple of days. I feel SO much better after talking with a few of you, and I am so happy that I have somewhere to turn when I have questions! Talking with you guys and reading your stories/blogs is really helping me through right now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to graduate...that seems too good to be true! & you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog and especially the sonogram pic! You don't see many of these! You and my daughter, Amber, have so much in common. I hope you have not been as sick as she has been though!!

    ReplyDelete